Simulation-Driven Design | Easy-to-use Simulation, Analysis, and Optimization
Join us for an exclusive introduction of Inspire 2018. You’ll see live demonstrations while exploring the following new features:
- Lattice Optimization and Export
- Overhang Shape Controls
- PolyNURBS Fit
To view the recorded webinar, click the button below.
View the Webinar Now!
What is Inspire?
Inspire, the industry's most powerful and easy-to-use Generative Design/Topology Optimization and rapid simulation solution for design engineers empowers its users by creating and investigating structurally efficient concepts quickly and easily. This can lead to reduced costs, development time, material consumption, and product weight. The software is easy to learn and works with existing CAD tools to help design structural parts right the first time.
Applied at the very beginning of clean-sheet design programs and for design exploration of current production parts, Inspire simulation-driven design software allows designers and engineers to:
- Rapidly assemble and simulate dynamic mechanical systems to automatically resolve loads on system components for optimization and analysis
- Generate weight-efficient design proposals unique to specified conventional or additive manufacturing processes with Altair's industry-leading topology optimization technology
- Simulate the performance of competing design concepts for static loads, normal modes and buckling
- Directly export Inspire CAD geometry to 3D printers to produce high-performance, quality parts
What's New In Inspire 2018?
The latest release of Inspire, 'Inspire 2018' introduces multiple new enhancements including the ability to:
- Generate optimized lattice and mixed solid - lattice structures, visualize simulation results in 3D, and export lattice designs in a .stl file format for 3D printing.
- View and interactively assign loads to load cases and import / export design loads in .csv file format with the new Load Cases Table.
- Design for additive manufacturing with overhang shape controls to help reduce overhangs to create more self-supporting structures.
- Automatically optimize the fit of PolyNURBS CAD geometry to generative design results with the new PolyNURBS Fit Tool.
To learn more about all of the new features in Inspire 2018 or to request a trial license, click here.
Learn how Inspire is currently being used to design for additive manufacturing.
Request a Quote Now